STANDALONE Buy and manage your own store (ESX/VRP)

or Log in using
If a link does not work anymore, please report it!

Jr Member I
Jun 25, 2021
Pseudo
mr404
stock is not not update

TUF_Lipton

Jr Member I
Jul 1, 2021
i'm not getting any errors in the console or anything, the only issue i'm having is when i walk up to buy a shop, it doesn't give me the option if i want to buy the shop or not, i just press "E" on the icon, and the menu opens up, no one else is able to open the menu once i open it, and i can only do it at one shop. nor do i see a place that would allow me to set it for someone to own more than one store. can anyone help?

feek

Jr Member I
Jul 15, 2021
quick question...
when you set weapon shop the items you buy do not get added to the player any one have this issue?

But When I sell normal items at the 24/7 that are added to the DB (item table) they get added to the player's inventory.

Any ideas?

nik24

Jr Member I
Jul 15, 2021
Pseudo
solo
i'm not getting any errors in the console or anything, the only issue i'm having is when i walk up to buy a shop, it doesn't give me the option if i want to buy the shop or not, i just press "E" on the icon, and the menu opens up, no one else is able to open the menu once i open it, and i can only do it at one shop. nor do i see a place that would allow me to set it for someone to own more than one store. can anyone help?
same problem

KYMO

Jr Member I
Jul 17, 2021
Pseudo
Nuno
im with the same insue but my menu dont open x) i press E on buy shop, but he dont open. 0 errors here

brutus

Jr Member I
Aug 16, 2021
Same problem as tuf_lipton and nik24:

It has something to do with the lines that are excluded in the server.lua. (lines: 41,42 end 60).
When removing the (--) so include the lines i get this error when pushing E in the store:

[ script:esx_stores] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_stores/server.lua:41: attempt to index a nil value (global 'vRP')

The line in question:
Code:
local ok = vRP.request(source,Lang[Config.lang]['buy_message']:format(price), 30)

I think this was a VRP script and this line needs to be translated. Hope someon can help..

If you walk to a store and you have enought money you will buy it directly without any question.
When a person hasn't enough money the script freezes and needs to be restarted not desirable

Last edited:

ukzrandall

Jr Member I
Sep 7, 2021
Pseudo
Emirates93
Same problem as tuf_lipton and nik24:

It has something to do with the lines that are excluded in the server.lua. (lines: 41,42 end 60).
When removing the (--) so include the lines i get this error when pushing E in the store:

[ script:esx_stores] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_stores/server.lua:41: attempt to index a nil value (global 'vRP')

The line in question:
Code:
local ok = vRP.request(source,Lang[Config.lang]['buy_message']:format(price), 30)

I think this was a VRP script and this line needs to be translated. Hope someon can help..

If you walk to a store and you have enought money you will buy it directly without any question.
When a person hasn't enough money the script freezes and needs to be restarted not desirable
Literally all you have to do to make this work with the UI is go in to the server.lua and change line 4 from this

local vrp_ready = nil

to this

local vrp_ready = true

save and reload the script! I had the same problem and this fixed it for me

Costin

Jr Member I
Active
Sep 7, 2021
Pseudo
Costinatorul
Can i finde anywhere a tutorial how to put it please ? I don t know what to do .

brutus

Jr Member I
Aug 16, 2021
Literally all you have to do to make this work with the UI is go in to the server.lua and change line 4 from this

local vrp_ready = nil

to this

local vrp_ready = true

save and reload the script! I had the same problem and this fixed it for me
Thank you for your reply!

I saw that option in the reply's above but that does not do the trick unfortunately.
I edited that line. Removed the "--" at lines: 41, 42 and 60.

Nothing happens and the live log says:

Code:
[   script:esx_stores] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_stores/server.lua:41: attempt to index a nil value (global 'vRP')

When putting the -- back you can buy the store but you get no notice to buy the store with the amount it costs. When you are buying but have not the correct amount of money the scripts hangs itself.. and no store is working anymore.

Last edited:

Costin

Jr Member I
Active
Sep 7, 2021
Pseudo
Costinatorul
[ script:esx_stores] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_stores/server.lua:70: attempt to index a nil value (global 'ESX')
What i have to do ? I use it on vRP

Last edited:
If a link does not work anymore, please report it!
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock