ESX [FiveM] Shot-Spotter Script For Law Enforcement - (W/ Nearest Postal)

or Log in using
If a link does not work anymore, please report it!

Le_Rebeu

Legend
Legend
Active
Mar 24, 2021
Pseudo
Le_Rebeu
Simple Police Permissions, This script includes a configuration file which "AlertVehicles" This is where you can configure which vehicle this script will work within. Next is "WeaponWhitelist" This allows you to set weapons that will not set off the alert. The next is "TimeAfterAlert" This allows you to set the time police will get the notification after shots are fired. Finally the last is "BlipTimeout" Which allows you too set the time till the blip disappears for LEO on the map. Map Blip, This script shows a white transparent blip on the map at the area of the shots fired. Nearest Postal, This works directly with the basic nearest postal script, Allowing the alert to show the nearest postal of the shots.

asafjah

Jr Member I
Jun 27, 2021
Pseudo
asafjah
thank you very much

RE3RY

Jr Member I
Active
Aug 22, 2021
Pseudo
qwer0987
cool

beatboy

Jr Member I
Sep 10, 2021
Pseudo
Privet1992
[Hidden content]

Simple Police Permissions, This script includes a configuration file which "AlertVehicles" This is where you can configure which vehicle this script will work within. Next is "WeaponWhitelist" This allows you to set weapons that will not set off the alert. The next is "TimeAfterAlert" This allows you to set the time police will get the notification after shots are fired. Finally the last is "BlipTimeout" Which allows you too set the time till the blip disappears for LEO on the map. Map Blip, This script shows a white transparent blip on the map at the area of the shots fired. Nearest Postal, This works directly with the basic nearest postal script, Allowing the alert to show the nearest postal of the shots.
thank you

pedrowgage

Jr Member I
Mar 27, 2022
Pseudo
Maddox232
[Hidden content]

:)

Reactions: labyczz and dcruz

23cd1c31rdfcqq

Jr Member I
Active
Nov 27, 2022
Pseudo
dqwec124e1c41`1441
[Hidden content]

Reactions: Lion1506smooker

dextertherealone1

Jr Member I
Jan 28, 2023
[Hidden content]

(y)

If a link does not work anymore, please report it!
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock