ESX Nopixel Redesigned Police MDT

or Log in using
If a link does not work anymore, please report it!

InVaDeR359

Member III
Active
Jun 11, 2021
Pseudo
meesha
Hey, this is my first time sharing something here and this is nothing I developed myself, but I did add some optimizations and redesign to the original script
I've been working with this one for a long time on my server and I decided to release it here:

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:

huncho

Jr Member I
Jun 13, 2021
Pseudo
ciaociao
I've problem with charges, can u upload the entire sql? Because i create the fine_types label but charges don't show up

InVaDeR359

Member III
Active
Jun 11, 2021
Pseudo
meesha
I've problem with charges, can u upload the entire sql? Because i create the fine_types label but charges don't show up
the only sql you need is included in the file
You need the fine_types from esx_policejob

squirt

Jr Member I
Apr 21, 2021
the fines at the first start or entry into the server do not work would anyone be able to give me a solution? thanks I await reply, if you have a solution write me on discord (!Gabri #0001) or reply to this message

Attachments

• err.png
    err.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 344
Last edited:

ghostz5

Jr Member I
Active
Jul 19, 2021
Pseudo
ghostz64
Here are the fine types for yall!

Attachments

• fine_types.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 152

ghostz5

Jr Member I
Active
Jul 19, 2021
Pseudo
ghostz64
btw link isnt a zip fil or anything like that you have it as an exe file?

ghostz5

Jr Member I
Active
Jul 19, 2021
Pseudo
ghostz64
Your thing is a exe file bro put it into a zip file what we suppose to do with an .exe you cant download it if its an exe file, well you can you just cant get it to run off an exe your missing the whole folder or something

itslarry

Jr Member I
Nov 29, 2021
1638220162544.png

When searching for players i get this error, whats your suggestion.

heres my user table.
1638220279014.png

EDIT- in my esx_phone sql i had to change the "field name" i think thats what its called to phone, instead of phone_number.

Last edited:

Andyght

Jr Member I
Nov 30, 2021
download link doesnt work anymore

dash1st

Jr Member I
Mar 8, 2021
Pseudo
david
Hey, this is my first time sharing something here and this is nothing I developed myself, but I did add some optimizations and redesign to the original script
I've been working with this one for a long time on my server and I decided to release it here:

unknown.png

[Hidden content]

If a link does not work anymore, please report it!
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock